This 2 hour class will guide you through the techniques and practical aspects of breastfeeding. While breastfeeding is considered natural, it is not always easy. Preparing yourself before babies arrive is key to gaining confidence when learning this new skill. Partners are welcome to attend this class.
Claire will guide you through:
- The early days
- Tips to avoid: pain/discomfort/engorgement
- Knowing your baby is getting enough
- Signs that your baby is feeding well
- Breastfeeing out and about
- Local breastfeeding support groups